This Friday has been a long one already. I got up and went to the doctor and got poked and prodded. No worries, it was just a general physical to make sure that I’m as healthy as I think I am these days. So this week’s five is about the fun things I am doing this weekend/next week to wash away the doctor. And this stupid tetanus shot that has my arm hurting!
1. It’s baby sister time! My youngest sister is coming to visit for the weekend. Very much looking forward to it – we rarely get to hang out just the two of us 🙂
2. ZING! in the house. I ordered the glitter ZING! pack from craftysteals.com earlier this week because I absolutely love this stuff and it just arrived. It just is so vibrant and pretty. It’s usually about $5 or $6 for one container, so getting 6 for $14 was a great deal. I’m unless I get some crazy deals online, I’m just going to pick up one or two with my kits. This month though, I need more clear – I’m all out. And I may pick up one darker color.
3. The white Japanese pen of awesome has landed! I ordered the uni-bal signo white pen from my Stampin’ Up friend Brooke. I didn’t know they had them so when I saw it while browsing a catalog, it had to come home. It’s as amazing as delivered from doodling on scrap paper. Expect me to now make a bunch of layouts with dark background so I can use the white pen. And the glitter zing 🙂
4. Travel. It’s coming back baby! I have been at my desk all month for a few reasons both personal and business related. I’m happy to know that next month I’m going to be back on the airplane traveling around again. I’m a wanderer and sitting at my desk all month has been sapping my strength. I usually travel about once a month for work or personal and this month has been a LONG month. Cannot wait to start booking my May and June travels. July is already booked and so is September 🙂 I’m working on the hubby for something good for December!
5. Happy Easter Everyone! If you don’t celebrate Easter, I hope you have a happy weekend too 🙂 My sister is an amazing artist and loves making Easter eggs that look like masterpieces. Maybe we will dye some this weekend and I’ll show hers off 🙂